'Otaku' is a Japanese term meaning passion. At Intercept Group, it is our philosophy
The Toronto Port Authority retains Intercept Group as agency of record for its Sail-In Cinema property; the world’s first two-sided floating movie experience. > Read More
Intercept Group hits the road with the 2013 Much Music VJ Search. Watch the drama unfold as the Much VJ Search Reality Show takes over the 6E/3P timeslot on Much Music. > Read More
Campus Intercept invites students to join the AXE Apollo Space Academy, with a national on-campus media and sampling program. > Read More
To have 'Otaku' is to have passion.
Those ahead of the curve. Those who love to watch the trends. The key influencers. The advocates. We engage these consumers because they are receptive to engagement – hungry for it, even.
They are the consumers who will absorb our message and, in turn, broadcast it to their network. They spread the message through authentic amplification. They are the foundation from which we spread our clients' message.
An award-winning agency with a strong presence in the Industry. From the CMA to Entrepreneurs Organization to Campus Stores Canada and beyond, Intercept Group at the table.
The Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association has retained Toronto-based Campus Intercept as its representation agency of record. The assignment includes the representation of all the association's properties, sampling programs, out-of-home media, online media and social media.
James Ready brews an Effie – Campus Intercept – a division of Intercept Group – wins a 2011 global Effie award for its work for James Ready Brewery. >Read More
We engage the consumer, on behalf of our clients, to ignite their passion for the brand. We deliver experiences that generate buzz. And we help convert that buzz to real sales.
The 'Otaku' task force – Across the country, Intercept Group has 2,500 Field Managers & Ambassadors representing blue chip brands 365 days of the year. >Meet Our Team
We're where consumers are – With access to over 11,000 venues across the country, we deliver sampling & experiential programs on campuses, in resto-bars and gyms, at golf courses and in the office tower, at retail and even in high schools. >Strategically Place Your Brand
We focus on negotiating the 20% of elements that deliver 80% of the impact for our clients and partners. The result: You get greater impact from your sponsorship dollars.
Make our network your network – Access our exclusive sponsorship network, consisting of Canadian Interuniversity Sport (3,600 events, TV, print, online, out-of-home) and ARAMARK Canada (200 Canadian cafeterias).
>Learn About Integrated Sponsorship Opportunities
Take your brand to school – Leverage our unparalleled partnerships with over 100 universities and colleges in Canada, to maximize your campus sponsorship value.
>Book a Campus Marketing Lunch & Learn [contact us link]
Wherever you look, like it or not, your brand is being talked about in social media. We'll help you join the conversation. Leverage our amazing network of influencers to amplify your message.
We strive to create integrated solutions that will help you reach your consumers, wherever they are, any day of the year.
Getting into the game – We'll work hard to get you into the game. Whether through University sport broadcast, live online game-streaming, or the website, we can help you generate millions of impressions at game time. And we'll help you navigate the road to events like the Vanier Cup and March Madness. >Get in the Game
Getting into the right school – Reaching your target directly on-campus. And our award-winning team will get you there with Zoom Media static and digital in-door advertising, Student Echo – our database of national student media outlets – and cafeteria table, window and door decals. >Deliver Your Message On-Campus
The Intercept Group is here to help you mine the key, actionable consumer insights that fuel successful campaigns.
What are we testing? – We'll help you conduct concept testing, qualitative focus groups, one-on-one interviews, ethnographies and quantitative online studies. And we'll help you find the nuggets that lie at the heart of your next great strategy.
Book your testing today – To reserve a space in our next online focus group, simply contact us today.
To view more work from Intercept Group, please feel free to contact us today.
• Drive contest awareness and participation for Virgin Mobile "On The House" contest.
• Leveraged 200 Campus Ambassadors across Canada to generate mass awareness and contest entries through Facebook, Twitter and various student blogs.
• After a 10 day blitz, the contest experienced a significant increase in contest web traffic and participants.
• Drive new client acquisition within the 18 to 24 demographic.
• Toured major Orientation Week festivals in Canada, challenging students to enter the RBC Cash Cube. Students competed to collect the most tokens in 15 seconds.
• Achieved acquisition targets, reduced attrition rate, and won Gold at the CMA's.
• Drive product trial among students, and secure new listings within key venues.
• Consistent with the JR 'beer of the people' image, JR beer caps were converted to currency, allowing students to barter their caps for student life essentials such as toothpaste, KD, cereal and laundry detergent.
• Venues reported incremental student traffic and sold out JR.
• Drive brand consideration, preference and trial for Quaker's Instant Quaker Oats.
• Activated exclusive partnership with ARAMARK Canada to secure listings, and execute integrated retail promotion. Instant Quaker Oats was sampled at major university campuses, and supported by in-store POS.
• Over 3 month period, single serve packet volume grew by 100% and case volume by 95% VYA.
• Raise awareness of Mumps Virus and Public Health Unit presence on all universities and colleges in Ontario.
• At each campus, Field Teams were stationed in the heart of campus, providing high engagement promotional support to PHU. To visually demonstration the main drawback of contracting mumps (9 day isolation period), human-sized transparent bubbles were placed in the middle of high traffic student centres.
• Significant PR was generated, and the number of student vaccinations far exceeded expectations.
• Drive brand consideration and preference for Toyota Yaris among young adult consumers.
• At high traffic festivals, the Yaris Shuttle Fleet provided free transportation for people needing a lift. Consumers also had the chance to win a Yaris by engaging with the brand. Activities included "Stuff the Yaris" and Yaris Music Tour featuring Bedouin Soundclash.
• Over 100,000 contest participants generated.
Email: [email protected]
251 Consumers Road, 3rd Floor, Toronto, ON M2J 4R3